Ralf Jurrien : September 25th 2006 - 17:34 CET
|NEC MultiSync LCD195WVXM widescreen display
NEC MultiSync LCD195WVXM widescreen display : NEC Display Solutions, the leading provider of flat panel desktop and large-screen displays, announced the MultiSync LCD195WVXM display with a wide-screen format and thin frame, for the SMB and enterprise markets. An extension of the MultiSync 5-Series desktop displays, the LCD195WVXM delivers both performance and value to a vast array of business applications, with lightning-fast 5-millisecond rapid response time and a 1440 x 900 native resolution. The LCD195WVXM boasts integrated down-firing speakers, a contrast ratio of 700:1, and NEC's Ambix dual-input technology, which brings both VGA and DVI inputs to the new monitor for enhanced compatibility with today's and tomorrow's PCs. |
NEC 19-inch desktop monitor|
"One of the hottest growth areas in the desktop monitor market over the next few years will be wide-format displays, and the 19-inch segment is one of the fastest growing markets for these displays, offering increased screen area at a modest increase over 17-inch pricing," said Rhoda Alexander, Director, Monitor Research for iSuppli Corporation. "Representing just 2.5 percent of 19-inch sales in Q4 2005, wide-format displays will account for 25 percent of 19-inch unit sales by the close of 2007."
NEC MultiSync LCD 195WVXM widescreen LCD
Controls for the MultiSync LCD195WVXM are designed to be easy-to-read and use. The On-Screen Manager (OSM) provides clear and simple to understand menus that put users in easy control of their screen setting adjustments. "The new MultiSync LCD195WVXM widescreen LCD gives budget-conscious small- and medium-sized businesses and enterprise customers strong product functionality at a great price," said Clinton Wilhight, Senior Product Manager, NEC Display Solutions. "The monitor is part of the 5-Series desktop displays, known for delivering unmatched value and performance."
NEC MultiSync LCD display - Features
• Thin-Frame / Wide-Screen Design allows more viewable image with less monitor bezel, while enhancing productivity by expanding the end-user screen work area for multiple-monitor applications
• Rapid Response technology (5ms) delivers virtually uninterrupted, undistorted viewing of high-speed, full-motion video
• Ambix dual-input technology allows for digital/analog compatibility with upgraded video cards and software as well as connection to two systems
• Touch or protective glass integration-enabling design, which increases application options
• Enhanced cable management helps prevent unattractive, space-consuming wire clutters
• Low power consumption reduces electrical costs and lowers total cost of ownership
• On Screen Manager (OSM) puts users in easy control of their screen-setting adjustments
• Built-in power supply allows for easy mounting of the display
• No Touch Auto Adjust reduces setup time and provides optimal image settings upon initial power-on
• Wall/arm mounting capability adds flexibility and comfort, while freeing up valuable desktop space (using third-party product)
• Adherence to ISO 13406-2 Class II requirements for quality screen performance
• Energy Star 4.0 compliance helps reduce power consumption and lowers expenses
• Three-year limited parts and labor warranty
• 24/7 support from NEC Display Solutions
NEC MultiSync LCD 195WVXM - Price
The new MultiSync LCD195WVXM LCD product is RoHS (Restriction on Hazardous Substances) compliant, containing fully disposable plastics and free of hazardous materials, such as lead, hex-chrome, cadmium, mercury, PBDE and PBB. The monitor comes in a black cabinet and is available for immediate delivery. Estimated street price for the product is $284.99.
About NEC Display Solutions of America
Headquartered in Itasca, Ill., NEC Display Solutions of America, Inc., is a leading provider of innovative LCD displays and integrated display solutions. NEC Display Solutions develops leading-edge visual technology and customer-focused solutions for the consumer, enterprise, professional, medical and digital signage markets. NEC Display Solutions ranked as the #1 stand-alone LCD monitor provider in the U.S. in the commercial market for CY2005, according to NPD(a), and as the #1 best-selling large-screen commercial LCD monitor provider worldwide for all of CY2005, according to DisplaySearch.