Photokina 2006 - Breakfast briefing|
IDC's breakfast briefing is free to attend. Breakfast and refreshments will be available from 08:45. To arrange a separate meeting with an analyst, please contact Terry Cummings from IDC. Attendees can register for IDC's briefing online via the IDC website or by sending their contact details (name, job title, company name, email, phone number, and address) to Terry Cummings. Confirmation and further details will be sent prior to the event, but should you require further information at this stage please contact Terry Cummings.
Future of Digital Imaging
The briefing will be of particular interest to digital camera manufacturers, distributors, and resellers; suppliers to the digital imaging industry; printer and peripheral manufacturers, distributors, and resellers; and industry trade press. IDC will be presenting at Photokina on Thursday, September 28.
IDC Presenting Analysts
• Ron Glaz, Program Director, Digital Imaging Solutions and Services
• Matt Marshall, Program Director, European Printers, Multifunctional Peripherals
• Chris Chute, Research Manager, Worldwide Digital Imaging Solutions and Services
• Paul Withington, Research Manager, European Peripherals
• Nickolay Grigorov, Senior Analyst, Digital Cameras and IHD, IDC CEMA
• Leigh Worthing, Research Analyst, European Peripherals
IDC Breakfast Briefing Timing and Venue
Time: 09:00-11:30 CET
Date: Thursday, September 28, 2006
Location: EuropaSaal - Congress Centrum Ost
Fair: Koelnmesse Fairgrounds
City: Cologne / Koln
IDC is the premier global market intelligence and advisory firm in the information technology and telecommunications industries. We analyze and predict technology trends so that our clients can make strategic, fact-based decisions on IT purchases and business strategy. Over 700 IDC analysts in 50 countries provide local expertise and insights on technology markets. Business executives and IT managers have relied for 40 years on our advice to make decisions that contribute to the success of their organizations.