Nic Rossmüller : September 6th 2006 - 21:04 CET
|Nikon Spotting Scopes RAIII 65 WP and RAIII 82 WP
Nikon Spotting Scopes RAIII 65 WP and RAIII 82 WP : Nikon is pleased to announce two exciting new spotting scopes, the RAIII 65 WP series and the RAIII 82 WP series. The new spotting scopes build on the success of the Nikon Spotting Scope RAII (60/60A) and 80/80, a series which have won wide acceptance in the bird watching market due to their high cost-to-performance value. Thanks to the 65mm and 82mm objectives, both models produce clear, crisp, bright images, perfect for a range of activities. The light, compact design makes for easy portability and the added benefit of being waterproof makes them suitable (up to 2m for 5 minutes) for all conditions. The RA III 65 WP series and the RAIII 82 WP series boast Target Sight.|
Nikon Spotting Scopes - Bayonet|
Target Sight enables sport optics enthusiasts to adjust the scope easily and efficiently. The new scopes also feature a bayonet mount, adding to a convenient user experience. Four new eyepieces are also to be introduced to compliment the new models, including a X3 zoom eyepiece (16-48/20-60x Zoom), a wide angle unit (30x/38xWide), another with a long eye relief (20x/25x LER), and a basic eyepiece (20x/25x). Eyepieces will also be produced allowing fans of digiscoping to use the scopes.
Nikon RAIII 65 WP and RAIII 82 WP Spotting Scopes - Features
• Large objective lens (65mm & 82mm) for the brightest field of view
• All scope lenses and prisms as well as eyepieces have Nikon multilayer coating.
• Waterproof and fog-free with O-ring seals and nitrogen gas
• Bayonet-type eyepiece mount with locking system
• Four new eyepieces with turn-and-slide rubber eyecups are available
• All eyepieces have high eyepoint design.
• 30x/38x wide eyepiece boasts extended 66 degrees apparent field of view
• Close focusing distance: 4m with 65mm objective/6.1m with 82mm objective
• Attachable target sight (TSG-1) included in the standard set
• Rotational tripod shoe provided for better tripod balance when digiscoping
• Light weight even with large objective
• Built-in type slide hood
• Lead- and arsenic free Eco-glass
• Objective cap tied with string so it's not easily lost
• Stay-On case included
• Rubber armouring for shock resistance
• Elegant design and choice of two colours: Charcoal Grey and Olive Green
Since 1980, Nikon Corporation has been revolutionizing lithography with innovative products and technologies. The company is a worldwide leader in lithography equipment for the microelectronics manufacturing industry with more than 7600 exposure systems installed worldwide. Nikon offers the most extensive selection of production-class steppers and scanners in the industry. These products serve the semiconductor, flat panel display (LCD) and thin-film magnetic head (TFH) industries. Nikon Precision Inc. provides service, training, applications and technical support, as well as sales for Nikon lithography equipment in North America.